Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where I can find some really good baby coupons or freebies online?

I've tried Coolsavings but I found nothing on there at all.Where I can find some really good baby coupons or freebies online?
If you sign up directly with the diaper, formula %26amp; baby food companies, they will send you loads of coupons and often, free samples as well. I signed up at each of these sites when my girls were newborn and continued to get coupons for years. Here are some manufacturers websites to try -





Pampers.com


Huggies.com


Enfamil.com


Welcomeaddition.com (Similac Formula site)


Baby.com (Johnson %26amp; Johnson)


Orajel.com


EarthsBest.com (Baby food)


Gerber.com





You might also check out StartSampling.com. They have all sorts of samples, including baby stuff.





Take care! : )Where I can find some really good baby coupons or freebies online?
No problem! : ) MJ Report Abuse

babiesonline.com - they give you links to tons of manufacturers who will gladly send you coupons.





I personally called a few companies that I have used regularly in the past - Gerber, Johnson %26amp; Johnson, Pampers, Similac, Kimberly Clark - who not only sent me tons of coupons, but also mailed me tons of free coupons!





I have found that the more I apply for coupons online, the more I end up on spammer lists.
In addition to the sites already mentioned, there is Nestle's Good Choice formula website for free formula/coupons, and also Parents Choice, the Walmart baby formula will send you a free sample of the formula and coupons.
cut out hunger.org lists coupons...where they are found in the paper and rates them from 100% off to 10% savings
My friend always goes to pampers.com and huggies.com try those out she seems to like them alot
Try babyzone.com!
pampers has send me tons of coupons that will be used
Start with the actual companies! You can sign up for the Enfamil ';New Beginnings'; club, and they send you a TON of formula coupons and free samples. Try Pampers and Huggies websites, as well as BabyZone.com. You can also check out ClubMom.com, they have some decent stuff if I remember correctly! And try the web sites for Parenting and Parents magazines. Also... if you live in a state where there are Publix supermarkets, join their baby club. They send you an awesome book and tons of coupons! Best of all, they continue to send coupons every 3 months until your baby turns 2! Oh... and BabiesRUs and ToysRUS mailing lists are great places to get them, as well as getting on the Target Baby mailing list! Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment