Sunday, April 25, 2010

How often does babies r us have 15% off furniture discount coupons?

Trying to decide whether to get the nursery furniture this week as there's a 15% off furniture item coupon good till 7/2. But it's a bit early as I'm not due till October. Want to know if I wait will we have the opportunity to wait for the next round of furniture coupons.How often does babies r us have 15% off furniture discount coupons?
Actually i am on their mailing list both regular mail and email, I recieve these coupons at least every other month. I have another coupon for babies r us 15 % off furniture good for 7/2-7/31 2009 I can email you the email they sent me and you can print yourself off one, dep757@yahoo.com anyone who wants me to foward you this email can email me just make the subject babier r us coupon. Also if you sign up for the mailing list they send you a brochure with the newest items some coupons and a pink coupon on front for 20% of any one item so you could do 15% off a crib and then 20% off a changing table essentialy. THANKS!! Hope this helpsHow often does babies r us have 15% off furniture discount coupons?
I get 15% off coupons from Babies R Us every month. I purchased my whole nusery with these coupons. Crib, Dresser, Changing Table %26amp; Glider. I bought 1 piece every few weeks and used a diff coupon every time. Saved so much money, it is like I got the glider for free!
Just call in and ask. I'd call the corporate office. But I've never heard of them doing this,so chances are it's pretty rare,especially for furniture.
My local one has it about 3 times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment