Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get cigarette companies to send you coupons?

I can't afford full price! And I'm 21.How do you get cigarette companies to send you coupons?
go to web sites and register. say yes to promitional material. you will get coupons through mail. still though with the rediculous taxes on cigs, well, you still won't be able to afford them. at least i cant.





im thinking about buying them out of state or at indian reservations which are tax exempt and having them sent overnight. or something.....How do you get cigarette companies to send you coupons?
Go to they're website and register. And watch in the stores for the buy 2 get one free.
If you smoke Phillip Morris brands, you can go to smokersignup.com and they send you coupons for the brand you select. I don't know if all their brands are covered, I smoke Virginia Slims and get coupons in the mail about once a month, usually a $5 off, a couple of $4 off, and a $3 off a carton coupons. I buy the 120 length since they cost the same as the shorter ones and they last longer which I have found that I smoke about half of what I used to since going to the longer ones so that saves money too.
Another great place to look for this type of coupons is SearchAllDeals. Just start with a search term like ';cigarette coupons';.

No comments:

Post a Comment