Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can I find coupons and help with grocery bill?

Are you having trouble making ends meet too with your grocery bill? Where can I find coupons to save money even a little will help.Where can I save? I shop and live in the Allentown,PA area.Are things expensive where you live and if so where do you shop and how do you save?Where can I find coupons and help with grocery bill?
ShopAtHome has many printable grocery store and local store coupons on their website. If the Sunday paper doesn't carry the coupons you need try looking there! Just click the link below. Hope that helps!Where can I find coupons and help with grocery bill?
I think everyone almost in America is having the same issues.I know where I live groceries are seriously expensive because I live in a ';resort'; town.I clip coupons and shop mostly at Safeway cause they have a club card that you sign up for free and you get savings and sometimes buy 1 get 1 free type of deals.


Also there are coupon websites where you can print cents off coupons and most stores will take them some don't it depends.I also print coupons and send away for free samples online cause if I run out of toothpaste before payday,I always use the samples.


You just have to be creative and look for specials and coupons.I'll add some links that may be of some help to you.


good luck
I heard about this website http://getyowza.com/


The only problem is that you have to have either an iphone or an ipod touch to be able to download the coupons. I have not tried the website because I do not own the above mentioned apple products, but I have heard from a lot of people that it is a great application.
http://saveabuck.forumotion.net/





This is by far the best free site i have run across! Everything on the site is 100% FREE with no strings attached and gives you links to free samples, coupons, tips and ways to earn cash and prizes ALL FREE! And if you register and refer 5 people you get a nice free gift! I got mine!
I find that Walgreens pharmacy has really good coupons on their food in their stores. They come out once a week in the Sunday paper.





buy generic names


ask a neighbor or a friend to save their coupons for you.
I don't know if you can shop for groceries online in your area, but amazon.com may have some very good prices on many of the items you already purchase. Check this site for updates:





http://grocerycodes.com/
food for less
Usually, they have them in Sunday news papers.
http://usaveahead.blogspot.com/
i use a little home bred technique called the 5 finger discount...only way to get deep discounts...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment