Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a website that has lots of printable coupons or deals for free stuff?

You know like for food or items or individual stores. I got a $5 coupon for anything at Kohls just for joining their emailing list.What is a website that has lots of printable coupons or deals for free stuff?
It all depends on what types of coupons you are looking for. You may run into a problem while searching some sites finding that the coupons are expired. There are ways to get up minute deals depending on what you are looking for. You may want to check follow me on twitter below. I often list good legitimate deals I find and usually put expiration dates on as well. If you have a specific coupon you are looking for I can probably find it if it exists.What is a website that has lots of printable coupons or deals for free stuff?
watch what websites you go to b/c some are BS and the coupons arent even realy. Its a scam
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment