Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do food coupons really help a vegetarian?

Not only am I vegetarian, I also try to buy fresh, not canned , and I usually don't buy frozen unless I am in a natural foods store. How can I make coupons work for me outside of the paper products catagory?Do food coupons really help a vegetarian?
A lot of the larger health food stores like Whole Foods and Wild Oats have little coupon books full of great coupons. Also, go to websites of products you like---Silk, Annie's Organics, Morning Star. A lot of times they will offer coupons you can print. Once in a while I'll find a coupon in the Sunday paper for something organic like Newman's, but far and few between. Also, my local grocery store has an natural foods section and they have a little magazine they put out with ideas and coupons.





Kim at: http://www.peaceful-organic-planet.com/h鈥?/a>Do food coupons really help a vegetarian?
I find coupons for vegetarian food all the time. I got one from ZenSoy on a website and I get them for Silk, Amy's Kitchen and Thai Kitchen all the time. But I don't think they usually give coupons for fresh produce, unless it's bagged salad or fruit slices.
I dunno. You might wanna put this question the actual retailers and marketing firms that issue the ';coupons';.
Without switching from healthy to junk, I don't think you can. I would forgo the coupons and stick with the fresh food.

No comments:

Post a Comment