Sunday, April 25, 2010

How can I print off coupons from the net ?

My pc is out dated and I can't download the coupon printer program to print off the online coupons. I know I can get coupons through my newspaper and the mail but there are tons more coupons that I can get online that isn't offer through my newspaper/mail. Is there another way for me to get these coupons that are being offer online without downloading this program?





*Operating system: Windows 98How can I print off coupons from the net ?
Read the second to last paragraph below....





The best coupon website that I have found is http://www.HotCouponWorld.com. It has loads of information about every type of coupon you are looking for. There is so much information that you really have to take the time and read through all the forums to get the full benefit.





I get a lot of great printable coupon links off of this forum http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/pri鈥?/a> Tons of grocery and health and beauty coupons





This site has also helped me to match my coupons with sales at certain stores and if you read through the forums will teach you everything you need to know. I save the most money shopping to CVS which I always thought was too expensive. When you use their sales and their Extra Care Bucks rewards you actually get so much free and many times you get what is called an ';overage'; which is where with the discounts you actually earn money so you get things for free and they basically pay you to shop there. You do have to put some time into it at first but once you get the hang of it it's like second nature. Here is a link to the drug store forums (Walgreens, RiteAid, CVS etc...) http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/dru鈥?/a>





Also, another great thing is that they have forums for each grocery store. So you can click on which ever grocery store you want to shop at and you will see where people have already matched up coupons with the stores sales which is very helpful. (This is how you get a lot of food free or for very little money.) http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/gro鈥?/a>





This is another great way to get coupons... the following is a link to many different manufacturers. If you click on the ';Contact Us'; link on each website and just compliment their products or ask for coupons 75% or more will mail you coupons. Most of them are great coupons ( I just got 4 coupons for free Playtex tampons (6.99 value each). Because you do have to fill in your name and address you would want to use an auto fill program so that with a click of a button everything is filled in (ex. name, address, email etc.) then all you have to do is write a personal message and hit send. I make up a generic message complimenting the product and save it on my computer. When I am requesting for coupons I just copy and paste that message so I don't have to type anything. It takes all of maybe 15 seconds on each website for great return in coupons.





http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dfk9rd鈥?/a>





I know all of this information can really help you just have to take the time to read and teach yourself to really cut your grocery bill in half. I more then cut mine in half and that is not including the free name brand shampoo, conditioner, make up, face wash, body wash, and personal hygiene products.How can I print off coupons from the net ?
There are pages and pages at ...





http://www.realfreestuffforall.com/





I hope you don't mind me sharing my awesome spam free site with you, just trying to help!





Thanks~


Honestly, I am trying be resourceful!





lilypad





Also, try bricks coupons, you can request them in the mail instead of printing. Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. I found a coupon site - http://www.clickmycoupon.com/ here you can print coupons for beauty products, bath & body works and many more other free printable coupons.

    ReplyDelete