Sunday, April 25, 2010

Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?

I want to make some love coupons for both my husband and my oldest daughter (who is 10 yrs old). For my husband I would like creative ones, that do not involve sex, because I already have those done that he can use thru out the year. For my daughter, just some to show her how much I love and appreciate at her for her help around the house and with her baby sister. Thanks.Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?
for your daughter, how about a get out of one chore free coupon? or a coupon to have a slumber party (if those aren't regular occurances in your house)


for you hubby, how about a coupon for his favorite dinner? or since you have a little one, a coupon for one day of sleeping in?Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?
http://www.shakespearesden.com/vouchers-鈥?/a>
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment