Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you combine coupons from Sears Portrait Studio?

I have a couple different coupons for Sears, and neither one of them say that you can't combine with other offers, except for the $9.99 package, which I don't plan on buying.





One, I got in the mail. It's for a free sitting fee, $2.99 sheets after buying 6 at $7.99, and I can either get a free 10x13, or page $4.99 for a collage, or $4.99 for a duet composite. This coupon is awesome all by itself, because we plan to buy lots of portraits for our little one's first birthday.





Well, I found the usual coupons for Sears in a parenting magazine. The ones that come with 4, and 2 are for free sittings and a free 10x13, while a 3rd if for just a free 10x13, and the last one says you can get a free 10x13, plus either 10 free bday cards, or a birthday collage. So can I use this coupon for free bday cards with my first coupon? It does say limit one free portrait per family per session, but what if I don't get the free 10x13 from the first coupon? What if I get the $4.99 collage?Can you combine coupons from Sears Portrait Studio?
Call Sears Portrait Studio. They should be able to answer this better than anyone else can.Can you combine coupons from Sears Portrait Studio?
What you need to do is check the fine print in the complete add, and see if says anything there about combining coupons.





Plus bring the coupons with you that state you cannot combine coupons, so you can show them that some of the coupons state it while others do not.





My personal opinion is if it does not state it on the coupon or in the add then yes you should be able to combine coupons.





One of the things I have found though is when you get to the store they have a sign posted that says we do not combine coupons at this location. Your best bet is to go to the store ahead of time and talk about your coupons, and then set up a time to have the pictures taken. I know some of the locations are walk-in only, but then you have to wait in line.





Personally when it comes to the best deals on pictures I have gone to Walmart. They seem to have the better deals and saves me more moeny than going to Sears, JCPennies, etc.





Also some of the other stores will honor coupons from other places. Keep that in midn when you decide to have your pictures done.
I would call Sears and ask them this when you set up an appointment. You generally cannot combine coupons but if they didn't put that language in there then you might be able to talk them into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment