Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can i find printable coupons for fast food or resteraurnts?

I am going on an UNPLANNED road trip and have several small mouths to feed on a tight budget. Where can i find good coupons like buy one get one or just down right cheap ones. Im going to pull my hair out if we HAVE to eat at McDonald's off the $1 menu for 3 days. Please help.. We would like some kind of Verity. Thanks...Where can i find printable coupons for fast food or resteraurnts?
I heard on TV about CouponMom.com. You can register there. I think the site was recommended by Kim Komando, America's Digital Goddess. I listen to her Radio Show on Saturday and Sunday.Where can i find printable coupons for fast food or resteraurnts?
Well you can't print this of the internet I think but you can buy it at the store. It's called an entertainment book they have food coupons movie coupons travel coupons and things to do coupons
I like http://brandnamecoupon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment