Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm strickly vegan and I was wondering if any one had any printable coupons for Boca Burgers or Amy's?

Being vegan is extremely expessive and it's tough to buy all the things I need for a healthy lifestyle. Any advice would be great.I'm strickly vegan and I was wondering if any one had any printable coupons for Boca Burgers or Amy's?
I don't have any vouchers, but I've found being vegan is much much cheaper than being vegetarian or a meat eater! Meat and cheese are hugely expensive! I've found open market shopping is the answer - things are so much cheaper there. Also small grocers (e.g. Asian grocers) are ***signficantly*** cheaper than supermarkets for tofu etc. and even meat replacements if you're really keen on them, seriously. You can make up your own soups and burgers, freeze them and eat them as you need them.I'm strickly vegan and I was wondering if any one had any printable coupons for Boca Burgers or Amy's?
Any diet is expensive and unhealthy if you're buying/eating that pre-made processed garbage. Buying real food and cooking it yourself is much cheaper. Beans, rice, fruit, veges, tempeh etc....





Meat is the most expensive item out there so I don't know why you'd call vegan food expensive anyways.
I would suggest making your own burgers. I am sure you know this but being vegan is not just veggie burgers. However, there are an endless amount of veggie burger recipes online. It is way cheaper than buying 4 for $4. You can make then nut based, soy, or bean based. Bean is obviously the cheapest. I make a ton at once, form them, and freeze for later use. (just like store bought). They also taste way better than store bought, though Amy's are good. You can be creative with what you put in them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment