Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which of the converter boxes that apply for the 40 dollar coupons is the best?

I just recieved my 40 dollar TV converter box coupons and I was looking through the list. Most of the brands I saw there were not very familiar to me. I would like to know which one do you guys think is the best!





Thank You!Which of the converter boxes that apply for the 40 dollar coupons is the best?
Hey there! I work for the Tv Converter Box Coupon Program and I'll tell you what people mostly tell me! They mostly agree that the Zenith and Insignia brands at Best Buy and Radio Shack are much better than the Magnavox brand at Walmart. The Zenith and Insignia are about $10 more but less of a hassle. Check out this blog for more information. Hope this helps!





Jules





http://comparetvconverterboxes.blogspot.com/
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment