Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can I sign up to recieve coupons or checks to buy Similac Infant Advanced Formula?

I recieve coupons, checks, and samples of Emfamil baby formula all the time but my Daughter does not drink that formula. So I normally just give it all away. I already signed up on the Similac website a couple of months ago and have not recieved anything from them. Is there anywhere else I should be signing up to recieve these coupons and checks?





Formula is way to expensive every little bit helps.Where can I sign up to recieve coupons or checks to buy Similac Infant Advanced Formula?
We easily save $100 per month. In fact, when our children were in diapers, we never bought a baby-related item with anything less than a $3 coupon.





We only use coupons for items we regularly buy unless it is a full-price coupon, which makes it free.





While we use coupons for all of our shopping, we rarely use online coupons because the newspaper coupons are much more valuable. For example, why use a 25-cent coupon online when the newspaper has a 75-cent coupon for the same item?





Here's my best advice:





1. Invest in 1-2 Sunday newspapers and clip out the coupons.





2. For the coupons you use most often, go to eBay, where you can purchase extras at a very reasonable price. In our household, we focus on high-dollar items like coffee, milk, juice and hard cheeses. We usually pay no more than $1-$3 for 10-20 coupons, including shipping (a first-class stamp and #10 envelopes). The coupons we don鈥檛 use are resold to neighbors or co-workers, which recoups our eBay costs.





Here's a direct link to the listings: http://health-beauty.listings.ebay.com/C鈥?/a>





3. If you go online, here's a couple web sites we do frequent for product news, trials, recipes and, occasionally, a coupon:





http://www.pg.com/en_US/products/index.j鈥?/a>





http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf?e=email





Recently, we've received coupons for the full price of the item. Companies send these to use to try new products or new versions (a new flavor of Capri Sun, so we received a coupon for the full price, worth $3.50.)





Don鈥檛 forget to sign up everything at the hospital and your doctor鈥檚 office, too. Companies will send you a ton of baby-related coupons through the mail.Where can I sign up to recieve coupons or checks to buy Similac Infant Advanced Formula?
Ohhh did I have a problem with that Similac Club, I had my baby in Oct and signed up in the hospital, I phoned after about 6 weeks wondering what the heck was goin on. They kept telling me it was on the way, well I waited for 8 months and during this time I phoned and harrassed them atleast once every two weeks and finally when my son was 9 months old I got 5 care packaged from them all at once. I had so many coupons that I couldn't use them cause he was done with formula by 1 year???? So make sure you call them and check to see when your package is coming , that is the only place I know that you can get Similac coupons, Save.ca or Save.com used to have Similac coupons, but they haven't for awhile now. You get a few 10$ off, 5$ off and so on coupons, depending on what size you buy, and you get a little backpack and a can of powdered formula and I think a bottle. You should sign up with Nestle.com, for Nestle Good Start, even if you don't use the formula, they send you an Advent bottle and a backpack as well as coupons for other things, and if you phone their 1-800 number, should be on the cereal box, they will send you samples of baby cereals and coupons for that.


I didn't have a lot of money when my son was a baby and I looked for coupons everywhere. Sometimes you can get coupons for daipers and other things from hospitals and the local health nurse where your baby gets his shots. Save. ca or Save.com you can get coupons mailed to you for different things, Gerber.com usually has coupons for baby stuff, And that's all I have come across so far, I'm sure that will help you.
call the number on the back of the package and explain you want cupons for their product. They usually send them.
Why don't you try the generic(store brand)?My Dr. said it is all the same so I switched to the store brand similar to Similac Sensitive.It's almost half the price.
Have everyone you know with a email account and a mailing address to sign up for you. I did this and rarely had to pay full price for my formula. It doesn't matter who's name is on the coupon wal-mart doesn't check. You can go to the site and sign up again or call customer service and let them know. I tried to switch my daughter over to the cheap stuff and she cried for 4 hours and took her to the ER where she burped and felt better. I switched her over slowly and it didn't work so talk to your doc b4 you go that route. I just stuck with Similac and used my wonderful coupons and now I have a wonderful, active, and very healthy 2 1/2 year old. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment