Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?

I want to make some love coupons for both my husband and my oldest daughter (who is 10 yrs old). For my husband I would like creative ones, that do not involve sex, because I already have those done that he can use thru out the year. For my daughter, just some to show her how much I love and appreciate at her for her help around the house and with her baby sister. Thanks.Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?
These are for your husband:


Free date night with no kids


Free back rub


I will do your evening chores





Daughter:


Shopping day with mom no little sister


Free day __you don't have to help around the house


You pick day--go skating, bowling, movie


You get to pick what is for dinner





Hope one of them will work!! Good luck!! Sounds like you have a great daughter.Need ideas for love coupons for my husband and daughter?
How about





you do a chore that he normally does (like take out trash, etc. or whatever)


backrubs


television time or let him do something he enjoys without interruptions


go out for a cup of coffee, just the two of you, or a mini-date


let him sleep in





For her:


girls day, painting nails, etc. or whatever or special haircut


let her skip chores, etc. for a night


let her choose what you're eating for dinner, or let her cook one night (if you trust her LOL)


a special trip like to a museum, the mall, or some kid-friendly place


dinner out somewhere fun
Husband: Free full-body massage, homemade dinner (not anything that comes from a freezer!), free night out with the guys, movie night with movie of his choice


Daughter: Trip to get ice cream, You'll do a chore for her once (if she's in charge of cleaning her room or loading the dishwasher, etc), a Saturday to go out together (shopping, the zoo, whatever you like to do)
Hi Free Spirit





Check this link for inspiration...





http://www.coupon-center.com/printable-l鈥?/a>





Hope this help!
Love Coupon : 15 minutes with Mom, anytime, anywhere. ~for those emerg talks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment