Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best website or numbers to call to get free baby samples and coupons?

I'm about to be a new mommy and I heard that there are great sites and numbers to call to get free products and coupons, the only problem is I can't find any! Help!!What is the best website or numbers to call to get free baby samples and coupons?
www.babiesonline.com





I just looked up each company on the internet directly, and called them. Pampers %26amp; Huggies were more than willing to put me on a mailing list, and I received coupons %26amp; samples within the week. Gerber sent me immediate coupons for nursing stuff, and I'm on the mailing program for when my twins are born. I also called the formula company that I plan to use.





I also called Johnson %26amp; Johnson. Told them how many children I have, how long I've been using their products...And as a thank you, they sent me tons of coupons for free products, along with great money saving coupons for later. I not only got all the baby soap that I need, but bandaids too!





I have found most websites on the internet for coupons, turn into a spam pool. After signing up on a few coupon sites, I was getting so much spam mail that I couldn't bear to look at my inbox anymore. Calling each company directly - I was able to talk to a customer service rep, tell them what kinds of coupons I was looking for, and they worked better to serve my particular needs.What is the best website or numbers to call to get free baby samples and coupons?
You want free samples of babies? That is just sick.
Pampers and huggies.com is great, and if you have a grocery store near you, a kroger of Publix to be exact, they let you sign up to receive things as well.
well i'm due n dec..and i would say gettin samples free for u baby is wrong u can put ur child n serious damage...but free coupons look for them n the newpapers and magazines
couponbug.com
i always call formula companies like Enfamil or Nastle,gerber (solid food) and ask them for coupons they send them to me . try to do that.i dont think u can have free stuff other wise u will get involve with membership and alot payments.
Check this link
Most sites allow you to sign up for not only free samples/coupons, but they also have periodic ';milestone'; emails that give you more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment