Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where do I sign up to start receiving free coupons and offers for my new baby?

My sister asked me if I have gotten any yet, But I dont know where to sign up? I am due in September! Thanks!!Where do I sign up to start receiving free coupons and offers for my new baby?
Just go to their websites to sign up...you'll get tons of them in the mail. Try Pampers, Huggies, Luvs, Gerber, Beechnut, Enfamil, Similac websites...I think I signed up for them all lol, but it is worth it because diapers and formula is not exactly cheap. And baby food isn't really too cheap either.Where do I sign up to start receiving free coupons and offers for my new baby?
You can go to their websites and do it. Huggies. similac, pampers, gerber, etc. I never did that, they asked me for my name/address when I bought clothes at motherhood maternity, and I automatically started receiving them.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment