Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best way to convince fast food workers to let me use expired coupons?

Some places don't even bother to check the date. Others make a big fuss about how the expiration dates are set for a reason. What advice do you have that can help me woo them over to save a few bucks?What is the best way to convince fast food workers to let me use expired coupons?
It depends on the store and how much freedom they give their clerks to accept or deny old coupons. It's not the clerk's fault.





I'm on tight budget, too. If I dicover the coupon is old, I just nicely say, I can't afford the item (which is usually true), and I walk away. I also collect coupons in the store and save them til I need them..





Just ignore those nasty comments that some people make. They are obviously unhappy people who need to be snide.What is the best way to convince fast food workers to let me use expired coupons?
If a customer is really nice when they come in and are like ';oh wow, I did not know they were expired, I'm sorry'; then I sometimes take them. If they are snotty about it then no way will I take them.
When you use expired coupons they lose the money if they're expired, what makes you so special that you think you should be able to get by with it, news flash you're no special than that fast food worker behind the counter . If they don't bother to check the date and they let you use them count yourself lucky,but don't try you're wooing skills on them , they're just doing they're job , if you want to save a few bucks why don't you use a coupon that isn't expired !!!!!! We don't care if you want to save a few bucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I work at a fast food place, and we don't have any choice. If we want to give you a discount at all, we have to call over our manager. I couldn't care less if your coupon is expired, I'd let you use it. I wouldn't be mean about it, but I can't help it if my manager won't give me permission.





And for the record, it's people like you who think that me and other fast food workers are the scum of the earth and generally suck at life that make me hate my job. Don't yell at fast food workers for things that we can't change.
Tell them they have to accept them until the end of the month, ';It's on your website';.
Nothing. Expiration dates are there for a reason! Why not use the coupons when you get them? Alot of my customers don't pay attention to them and I don't understand why. And people get totally crazy about it when you tell them that it is past the date. Grow up people!
tell them that they're not getting your business unless they accept the coupon lol
It IS a good idea to tell them they won't get your business if they don't take the coupons. As a waitress it annoys the heck out of me when people try to 'woo' me into taking expired coupons, but the company is most always more concerned about the $$$ you are spending, rather than the $ you are saving.
Fast food coupons can be found EVERYWHERE. I am surprised we havent seen them growing from trees yet lol. I would suggest just finding some new coupons...its not that hard because they are everywhere. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment