Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone have enfamil or good start formula checks that they would like to trade for huggies coupons?

I have tons of Huggies coupons for diapers, wipes, bath and body, and for any huggies product. I am willing to trade these for formula coupons/checks/vouchers. Thank you.Does anyone have enfamil or good start formula checks that they would like to trade for huggies coupons?
Actually I have 2 / $7.00 checks and 3 /$5.00 checks off any Enfamil formula. Its a shame becuase I just had to switch my baby from the enfamil to similac so I have all these coupons I can't use. I would gladly trade them for huggies coupons. They don't expire until Dec. 31 (one expires Nov. 30). I also have 2 unopened cans of enfamil lipil powder I can't use either.

No comments:

Post a Comment