Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you know which online sites to use to get coupons from?

I hear that some coupons are not accepted at the supermarket. I shop at Super Fresh by the way. How do I know which ones will be accepted. Sometimes there are scams I guess and I see signs in the store stating that certain online coupons will not be honored. Help.How do you know which online sites to use to get coupons from?
I get my coupons online at SharedSave.comHow do you know which online sites to use to get coupons from?
www.allworldcoupons.com Report Abuse

Hi Camille B,


Good question,you are doing well.





Just copy and paste this, then put in the missing dot at dott com http://foodnsportcom/faq.html -it has the answer for your meals.
just ask a cashier if they take online coupons.


Walmart does.


try coupons.com or coolsavings.com.





love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment