Friday, January 8, 2010

How would you react if your date used coupons to pay for your dinner?

Would you get turned off and never see him again for another date?How would you react if your date used coupons to pay for your dinner?
I wouldn鈥檛 mind at all whether he used coupons or a bag of gold coins to pay for the meals as long as I enjoyed his company and the food. But I can't promise that I won't laugh! He's nice enough to take me to dinner, he can pay for it any way he likes.


However, if he turned out to be a cheap tipper, that would bother me. A lot.


How would you react if your date used coupons to pay for your dinner?
I would applaud him for saving money during these tough economic times, and I would also trust him to go grocery shopping alone.





I definitely wouldn't get turned off by someone wanting to save money. But if my food choices were limited to something included on a BOGO coupon,I wouldn't be too happy, but I wouldn't stop dating the person.
No...that's thrifty. It means he knows how to handle his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment