Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any websites were i can get coupons to buy a cheaper crib?

I want to buy this crib for my old sisters baby , but i dont have to much money... i found a nursary in a box for 200.00 and i was wondering if there were any websites that could give me any coupons of gift certificates that will help me buy it?Are there any websites were i can get coupons to buy a cheaper crib?
I got a really nice white delta crib at wal-mart for $90. The changing table was $80...Are there any websites were i can get coupons to buy a cheaper crib?
I don't know about the coupons... and $200 for a ';nursery in a box'; sounds like a good deal... perhaps there is someone else in your family that would be willing to split the cost? Or several someones?





If not you could always try looking at yard sales and second hand shops... Most of the things I've bought for my new baby are all from yard sales and second hand shops and most of it looks new and cost almost nothing! I'm sure your sister will appreciate it no matter where you buy things for baby!





Good luck!
nursery in a box for $200 sounds like a good deal already. I havent heard of any sites, but maybe try the site that is the brand name of the crib...They may have printable coupons. It is worth a try.
Not that I know of, but you can try craigslist.com or second hand stores in your area, or freecycle.com and you could find one that is gently used for a very low price. How nice of you to help your sister- I am sure you will make a lovely aunt.
Try this site..
try checking wal-mart or Kmart on line. They have alot of name brands for cheep. I just my by graco 4 in 1 at walmart on line for 145.00 free shipping also. So you just might find the one you want there for cheep

No comments:

Post a Comment