Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I save money on groceries with coupons in Canada like people do in the US?

I have watched show on US TV where shoppers save tons of money using coupons for their groceries. Is it possible to do the same here in Canada?How can I save money on groceries with coupons in Canada like people do in the US?
It is not as easy believe me, I clip them also, the Us has more due to the competition between grocery stores and food manufacturers, I would say like I do, sit down and write a list and pick 1 or 2 stores to shop at ( I shop at No Frills on Dufferin St/Bloor St and Price Chopper on Dupont St and once and a while FoodBasics at Dufferin and Dupont, here in Toronto, I live in the Annex area), I am a single former chef, diabetic and a lacto-ovo vegetarian now due to health issues, and find this is the best way, but do use the store coupons, flyer ones, magazine ones and any other you can find, with the rising costs of food, prices for dairy, bread and veg going up due to the fuel crisis, any place you can save is a benefit. And with the local veg and fruits in the summer it is easier, even buy extra and can, freeze or pickle to make ends meet like our parents and grandparents did in the 30'/40's and 50's, stretch the food budget were you can, I do and I am on disability to so I am on a fixed income.How can I save money on groceries with coupons in Canada like people do in the US?
Have you looked in the Entertainment book? They now have the database online, I bought my membership off eBay...Entertainment book has online membership now and it includes all off the premium discounts that are in the Entertainment Book Nationwide and in Canada...I found it for 30 bucks and it was well worth it. I was surprised when I was able to reprint the discounts I wanted and not just have a select number of them like the book. The good thing is that your membership doesnt expire for one year from the date you purchase it. It was like I bought EVERY Entertainment book nationwide for the price of 1. They have 10 more memberships up for auction the address is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT%26amp;item=320270689249
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment